In addition to being an author, I’m also a speaker, bringing a message of hope and faith despite trials. I love to meet any group of any size, including book clubs. I have speeches that I have already prepared, or I can speak on topics of your choice. My speaking fees are reasonable and include travel expenses. I’m always willing to work with small groups.
Below are a few of the prepared speeches. Please contact me for more information.
- Living As Women of Courage
- The Story Within: Preserving Your Family Story
- A Simple Christmas
- Building Christmas Traditions
- Like Peanut Butter and Jelly: Combining Fact and Fiction (for writer’s groups)
- Great Beginnings and Edge-of-the-Seat Ends (for writer’s groups)
- Nine Necessities Newbies Need to Know (for writer’s groups)
My areas of expertise would include writing, marriage and family, education, adoption, and surviving cancer. As I stated before, I will also customize a presentation to your group. I look forward to meeting all of you!